Laser Hair Removal in Calgary
At Moderm Laser & Aesthetics offers GentleMax Pro™ a dual platform FDA and Health Canada approved laser equipment. GentleMax Pro™ is a dual platform laser made by one of the industry’s leaders Syneron candela. The GentleMax Pro™ laser hair removal treatments are non-invasive, delivering light energy to hundreds of hair follicles at a time. We offer FREE test spot treatments on the are of your choice. a hand-piece delivers a laser pulse onto the targeted areas of your skin, the pulse the generated a controlled amount of heat to safety and effectively damage the hair follicles.
Will it hurt?
the GentleMax Pro™ uses a patented dynamic cooling device (DCD) by releasing a quick burst of liquid cryogen before each laser pulse, cooling the outer layers of the skin. discomfort is minimal some clients report a sensation similar to being snapped by a rubber band.
How Many Sessions will i need?
- reduction can be seen after just one session. you will need to undergo 6-12 sessions to see 80% reduction in hair growth.
- keep in mind everyone is different results can vary.
- Depending on but not limited to: treatment area, hormones, and hair density
Who can we NOT treat ?
the Laser targets pigment in the hair follicle so we will not be able to treat clients with blond, red, or grey hair and anyone on Acutance, and Photosyntizing medication
There is minimal to no downtime with your laser hair removal session, you skin may be red and sensitive for 24-48hrs after your session.
Pre Care Instruction
- Clients should avoid plucking, electrolysis, or waxing for 6 weeks prior to session.
- Skin should be clean shaven 24-48hrs before treatment area.
- Thourly cleansed , removing any makeup, creams, oils, or self tanning products before your laser hair removal treatment.
- sun must be avoided 4-6 weeks before and after your session we can not treat if you a spray or artificial tan.
Post care instruction
Avoid Sun exposure after treatment can increase the risk of hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation. for the first few days don’t scrub